Monday, January 2, 2012
Trying Something New!
Starting a new year with the coming exams gave me an idea of improving my writing more and more. I remember that night when i was on Facebook and i saw a girl that studies GCSE. I don't really know if it's the same as IGCSE but i guess it is. She's from Blackpool and has exams these days. I thought " Why don't i address a native British speaker and get used of her way of writing". I thought it was great to apply what we learn in schools in real life. I began writing to her starting with introducing myself and telling her about my first year in IG. She seems to be so friendly and helpful. She was glad to help me out and ready to keep addressing me even after the exams.I'm sure we'll get along , and i hope i'd never regret talking her. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's really interesting Amel, but be very careful with people you meet online as they're not always who they say they are. Make sure ypur parents are aware of this new friend and don't be too personal.
ReplyDeleteI thought of it really well before doing it because of the same reason. You never know how people really are and how they think. However, i thought of taking the risk with precautions , and i told my mum about it.She said the same thing. I hope things go well. :)
ReplyDeleteThank You for your advice :)