Finally,I've got some time to write on my blog!! I'm sorry everyone I haven't written since last week. I've been studying for our term exams. The'll last for two weeks. Thanks God we passed the first week peacefully. There's a lot to do. I feel so much relieved when we give the teachers our papers
and like a BURDEN is gone!! I spend most of the day studying and preparing for the coming exams. At the beginning, I felt like i wont control it. We had exams one after another! Until i spoke to our principle if she can give us half day. She understood how much pressure we were facing and gladly agreed. Although we still have exams coming, it's better now than before. I wish everyone luck in the coming test and for teachers in correcting. :D
May Allah Be With You. xx
PS. Here's a link for my friends to help you manage your time during exams and studying. :)
Hope it'd be useful for you as it is for me. :)
http://www.cob.sjsu.edu/nellen_a/time_management.htm
No comments:
Post a Comment