Sunday, January 29, 2012

No Comment..

Now that we knew our grades, everyone was shocked, specially me. We all understand that this our first year in the IGCSE system and grades will differ from those we used to take. However, we never expected that much!! I spotted lots of tears today ,and no one was satisfied. I guess now we really understand what it really means to work hard to get a good grade that would satisfy you. In my opinion, everyone should participate in class. As for me, i was really glad that my participation helped me a lot. I guess without the 95% i got from it i'd fail in English or get a very low mark. Everyone should participate in class. By time, you'll find yourself improving because you're not only gaining grades, you're also examining yourself in how much you can express your answers. As an opinion, we should work harder next term and take things more seriously and try our best to achieve our goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment