Days're passing. I want to have a longer vacation. Eventhough it was sometimes boring, I also enjoyed sitting at home all day on Facebook.I met few friends throughout the week. However, I wished i could meet the whole class and even all i know from all grades. I can't say that i don't miss school, but i only miss breaks and free sessions, guess we all do. I can't wait till know what did you do in your vacation. Was it fun? Honestly, I hope it would rain on Saturday. It's windy out here and many breezes pass by. Maybe it would one day and i hope it'd be Saturday. If it did i'd be able to see my friends meanwhile we'll take no lessons. Now i feel like an evil person. So, i better go get some sleep after the long day i spent with my friends today. Goodnight everyone :D
Well i shall say goodmorning everyone since i'm sure no one is reading this now :D
No comments:
Post a Comment