Friday, December 30, 2011

Satisfied of Helping!

Today I spent all day doing two things. First, i stayed talking with my friend on Skype that i know since grade four. She just traveled to Canada that summer. I was really upset for her absence in class. Second, i went shopping with my mum. What was really special about today was when i helped that old woman at the mall. I was really glad as i was helping. She was an old woman and i guess she came for a visit to her son and she was lost. She asked me if i can dial up her son's number and she'll talk to him but because she didn't know how to call him. It was amazing to see her smile when she was able to speak to him. I understood today how important it is to help those around you. Although we must take care not to talk to strangers around us, we can help them if we feel they really need our help. Don't turn your back to those in need for your help, and ever say " How will i make sure that my help will change something? It will always stay the same." You never know maybe it will at least make things easy for them.

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful experience Amel! I love that feeling and the smile on that lady's face must have been priceless. May Allaah reward you for helping her, ameen xx

    ReplyDelete