Saturday, December 24, 2011

Discovering New Skills!

Yesterday i went to visit my friend,Tahani. Just a quickie to let you know although i only met her last year, we are really so close. She's so friendly and energetic that you won't be at a loose end. Now back to yesterday. Tahani and i kept planning for what we'll do once i arrive since saturday,and the firt thing on our list was decortaing a cake! We had to bake our own icing and put the ingredients together. Honestly, i wasn't really sure if i could really do this. I never was able to do anything in the kitchen. I remember that time when i had to bake a pizza for dinner and it was awful. It really looked so weird. However, tahani seemed to know what she'll do. Even Jood, another friend of mine,hesitated at the begining but as soon as we started, she was doing well. I kept watching them until the engaged me into the baking process and i did few things. It wasn't really hard. We were all really happy to see it done at the end and we kept taking some funny photographs at the end. I'll try posting some pictures of our own cake as soo as i can.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment