I kept thinking all day about what i'll write today. Nothing much happened but i finally finished writing my poem for the poetry jam. I think I've done well as for the first poem, but i wonder what will my English teacher say about it? I've been asking my friend, Mareev, to get me her camera to save the photographs we took yesterday at the trip. I hope i don't lose its cable. It's really valuable for her. As for tests, we got our first writing test grades. I was surprised of my grade. I admit i didn't practice much but i thought i understood what was required from us. Just before getting them my friend asked me," how much do you think you'll get?". Honestly, i thought it's 14 or above which, as Mrs. Hada said, was good. No one gets the full mark. So i felt down as i spotted my grade. I learned my mistakes and that's the most important thing in life so I hope i'd i'd do better next time and good luck everyone with you studies. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment