Sunday, December 25, 2011

Enjoying a Burden

I can't believe i finished my first story. As an IGCSE student, we had to read a lot to improve our reading skills. So, i went and borrowed a book to read a few weeks ago form our school library. I tried to do this move many years ago, but as soon as i start reading the first few pages, i get bored and return the book back before reaching half of it. This time, i was really glad to finish the whole book! I found the story interesting and full of suspense. I guess this is the purpose of any writer, to engage the reader and make the story or any writing interesting to read. It was called "Freeze Tag". Although it took me two weeks to finish it, I was very proud of myself ,and I wish to continue reading forever. I think it's a burden because, at the beginning, i thought i'll never continue it. Beside, we had a lot of studies to do so i had to add it to my schedule and find it some space there. This is why they say " When there's a will, there's always a way".

No comments:

Post a Comment