Friday, March 2, 2012

Long Time No Talk!

Dear friends,
I'm sorry i haven't written for ages. I was busy trying to add some thoughts to the coming event at school. Well, i can't tell you anything know but i promise to tell you more details at the right time.

For the time being, there's no much to write about. However, i wanted to make sure that yu're all fine. These days life is moving like a rollercoaster with many ups and downs. A noticed how a lot if things around me are changing and i just can't find an explaination to it, starting with the sudden change in weather. As an opinion, the weather is really cold these days. For the past few months we used to hear people saying, " the forecasts stated that on wednesday it will rain." And when wednesday comes we sit at class waiting for the teachers to tell us that we should leave. We dreamt of that day to come! Wind passes by, few drops might fall, but no rain! I admit that the weather back these days wasn't that cold as these days or maybe it's just an opinion. I hope a day would come this year and our dream comes true.
For, everyone wishes for some rest through weekdays.
On the other hand, i enjoy spending some time with my friends there. School would've been perfect if we had free sessions from time to time. I also love it when teachers engage us to the lesson and tell us a story or an event that happened to them.

So, as i said i don't really have something to say other than that but i promise you 2 weeks later you'll read about the coming event and its details. I'm sure you'll say " i wish we were there" ;D

Love you,
Amel

No comments:

Post a Comment