Hey Everone :D
I know i haven't written for ages but this week we went through a lot, starting with report card and ending up with my birthday last Monday! I always dream of that day coming, my birthday. A lot think it should be a normal day and it's ridiculous to celebrate it. However, in my opinion, it's a really great day.
For those who don't accept the fact of how it should be precious to everyone..have you ever thought that ,for example, 15 years ago God ordered and said it's your time? Time to be raised and face responsibilities and difficulties? Time for your parents to help you pass to the other side? How great it is to think that on your birth date a new soul was going to step on the ground! Everyday for me has a happy beginning and ending that i should enjoy every second of it, but my birth day should have a special one! Since last Monday, i had been receiving several notification and post of people wishing me a good and happy day and i'm glad for having such great number.
Now i'm throwing a party on Friday. I want it to be the best. Now I'm 15. I've always considered that every 5 years in your life is a new stage, new start, and new chapter in our lives.
We're getting prepared for the big day these days and i hope everything would go just as planned.
No comments:
Post a Comment