Thursday, March 29, 2012

Did I miss anything?

Our two weeks vacation is about to come to an end. I've been thinking this whole time about anything useful to do in my pastimes beside socializing. I've been always eager to learn new things as an example about a culture,language, or things to help me in my future; and so i decided to learn German. Pretty weird but i find it interesting. By this, i might even study little about how people live there and things they are used to do. Sometimes when i sit alone and try to rmember what i read and studied yesterday, for example, i find myself fogeting things. That's why i should always be practise and review my notes. As people say " Practise makes perfect" and that what i think everyone should do while learning something. Evenif you're an expert at smething i'm sure as time passes if you didn't practise it, you won't know your weak point and enhace or improve it. I'm wondering what you guys have done through out the vacation? Looking forward to seeing LISTS of things you enjoyed in your pastimes and also seeing you on Saturday. :D

By the way if you're eager to learn any new language here's the site that could really help you with that http://www.rocketlanguages.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment