Saturday, April 28, 2012
Activty, Activity, Activities..End!
So we're having this business activity that would add up to our thoughts and imagination. It's about thinking with your team of a small model of your invention or creation. I've searched on internet and willing to go through surveys to get more ideas. Till now, we've came up with a small idea but we're still not really sure of it; i'll talk to you about it as soon as I can. Whenever we have an activity, I'd be fascinated by the team work and the series of feelings , as i call it, we get through the activity. Eventhough as an IGCSE students we son't really get much time to do something in our pastimes, I'm glad we were able to set up some. The poetry jame, treasure hunt, and the business activity were memorable this year. In my opinion,i think they were even more than being educational. Unfortunately, i was disappointed to hear that since the year got to an end, the English Club will no more have aby activities. It really was a working site for most activities.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment